Rustic House Los Altos would like to address our community and friends as to what we are doing to mitigate the spread of Coronavirus, (COVID-19).
We want all our guests to know that we are taking this very seriously. Below are some of the precautions we are taking to ensure we are operating as safe and responsibly as possible. Our motto of choice is “If we are not overly cautious, we are not fulfilling our responsibility to protect ourselves and our guests.” Rustic House is dedicated to the safety of our guests, employees and friends.
- We will be wiping down each table after each use with a mixture of Quat Sanitizer II.
- We have eliminated some of our tables from the restaurant floor to allow a safer distancing between guests.
- All restaurant door handles including front door, restrooms and exits will be wiped with sanitizer every 30 minutes.
- Restroom handles, faucets and toilet handles will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- All utensils are sanitized as well as washed.
- We will be removing all salt and pepper shakers from tables.
- Sanitized shakers will be provided upon request.
- Sanitizer towelettes will be provided upon request
- Bar Top will be sanitized every 30 minutes or as each guest leaves.
- All employees are aware of their responsibility for proper hygiene. This includes proper hand sanitation and the wearing of sanitized gloves were applicable.
We take our responsibility to our community seriously. If you have any further suggestions please make us aware.